Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Promotions

Rickcronin
Explorer C

I received an email about SW double points program for flights booked and used beteee early April and early June. 

I had trouble signing up on line so I called customer service. The gentleman in customer service said I was signed up for the promotion. I booked 10-15 flights during the next two weeks but still didn’t see double points being added to my account. I made a second call to customer service. The lady I spoke to this time said, again, I was enrolled. Went to book more flights yesterday and received an email to enroll in the “double points probfram”.  I called a third time just to confirm again. Now the third customer service rep I spoke to says that I am not signed up and they won’t make it retroactive.  I booked many flights during this time and traveled a few extra trips that could have been done later just because of th promotion. Very disappointed as the only answer from the third rep was someone will call you back within 24-48 hours. I don’t call that customer service, I call that losing a loyal Ling time A list customer. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Promotions

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A

@Rickcronin,

You might try writing to customer service rather than calling. 
I wonder if you got caught in some sort of phishing web.  Maybe this is not Southwest's issue.  I searched my email and did not get anything about the "probfram."

You should probably watch your RR account for a while/change your password to make sure it does not get cleared out if this was some sort of computer hack issue.

Though I certainly hope it is not .