Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Residual Travel Funds

aca828
Explorer C

Is there a way to look up my accumulated Residual Travel Funds ?  

I have had to reschedule and/or cancel a couple of flights in the last year but with lots of travel I can not remember which flights were affected.

If Southwest does not keep track, is there a way to look up one at a time (i.e. use conf number from each flight to determine if any Residual Travel Funds available) ?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Residual Travel Funds

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@aca828

Unfortunately there is no way to see all available travel funds in your name at this time

you would have to look up travel funds by entering each confirmation number which you can do Here

Hope this helps

Blake

bgubs14
Frequent Flyer C

The easiest thing is to call ! And sometimes they help you find the other ones 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@bgubs14 wrote:

The easiest thing is to call ! And sometimes they help you find the other ones 

Unfortunately, that's no longer true. 😞

While you used to be able to call and provide your credit card number to have a rep search for any travel funds associated with your name, you now must provide specific flight info, a confirmation number or a ticket number.

From the website:

Applying Travel Funds: In the event your travel plans change and you need to apply travel funds to future trips, please make note of your confirmation number. Customers calling Southwest to request a refund or to research travel funds for a specific ticket must provide their confirmation number, ticket number or flight information (date, origin and destination).