Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SWA Policy on transporting immigrant children.

shavekost
Explorer C

Tonight, United, American and Frontier Airlines have made public statements that they will not accept or profit from the transporting of immigrant children to government camps/warehouses throughout the US.  SWA is my favorite airlines and I would like to you show your LUV and release a statement professing, that as a company that has always supported family values, that SWA will not be complicite in being accomplishes to separating parents and children.  Such a shameful  human episode.  LUV all familes.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: SWA Policy on transporting immigrant children.

vlkea01
Explorer C

I agree! Please make a public statement that you will not participate in this travesty! Children should not be ripped from their parents! I have always flown Southwest, but I know I will have second thoughts if Southwest participates in this ugly, ugly practice.

schew737
Explorer C

AshleyMainz
Employee
Employee

@shavekost@schew737@vlkea01

Southwest Airlines is a Company that cares deeply about our People and the People we serve.  As such, we issued the following statement: https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Southwest-Stories/Keeping-Families-Connected/ba-p/75714

Ashley
Community Manager
Southwest Airlines Community