Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest web site

tonytric
Explorer C

I have been using SW Air for all my travel needs for years and they have been great!  Up to now.  I made a mistake on my hotel location and tried to correct it, well, I can change my location but have to pay for the location mistake I made.  No ifs, ands, or buts.  I will NEVER use SW Air web for anything other than my air reservations.  They are great at that, but be fore warned, they use third parties for everything else and you will not get any help from them getting a refund if you make an error.  So, so sad.... so, so disappointing.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest web site

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @tonytric,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with your hotel booking. We offer the booking tool, but the hotels and car rental companies are responsible for Customer Service issues related to those items since they are providing the service. 

Still, we appreciate your feedback - it's important to us that your entire experience with Southwest Airlines is a positive one, and hearing these things will help us identify areas where there's an opportunity for improvement. 

Re: Southwest web site

tonytric
Explorer C

Thank you Lindsey, I hope that SW Air can resolve these issues, but as long as they use third parties that have customer service that you can barely undertand, I am not hopeful.  I will use the SW site for air but not for anything else, sad, because I used to use them for everything.

Thanks for your feed back!  Have a wonderful day.

Tony