Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Wanna Get Away tickets now cheaper for 3 however I purchased 5. Can I get credited for these?

jrosie123
Explorer C

Hello.

I purchased 5 Wanna Get Aways tickets two days ago. I know you can rebook and get travel credit if the price goes down. However, I just noticed that the flight is cheaper when I enter less people. So from what I can tell the price is cheaper for up to 3 people. When I enter 4 or more the price goes up to the price I paid. Is there a way to get credited for at last 3 of the 5 tickets I purchased??

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Wanna Get Away tickets now cheaper for 3 however I purchased 5. Can I get credited for these?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Only idea I can think of is to call and request the current reservation be split into two PNRs, one for three people, one for two. This can be done without affecting the price. Specify which people you want together so there's some rationale for doing it, then either rebook while you're on the call or hang up and do it online. Hopefully the cheaper tickets are still available when you're done with the call. 

Re: Wanna Get Away tickets now cheaper for 3 however I purchased 5. Can I get credited for these?

jrosie123
Explorer C

Thank you. I was hoping there was an easier solution but appreciate your reply.