Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

customer service

Explorer C

How do I reach customer service? Past and present, I have called 15 times and never reached a person.  I have called seven times lately and have been instructed that I would be in line to be called back...... and I have never been called back yet. I have an important question. I need to know when the November bookings are going to open up. The number for customer service is useless. Can someone help me? Mona

6 REPLIES 6

Re: customer service

SWDigits
Aviator A

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

What number are you using?

1-800-I FLY SWA should do it. Also, if you have Twitter, reaching out there is always super helpful; they are the best!

I would also expect Nov flights to open within the next 45 days or so. Just a guess based on precedent. I am waiting for them too!!!

-A List, Companion Pass holder

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

We're sorry to know it's been tough getting through to our Customer Service Teams, Mona. Between weather and operational events, we've experienced a high level of volume. Our Agents have all hands on deck and will answer as soon as they can. You can always check the anticipated schedule release date at Southwest.com. Scroll to the links at the bottom and click "Flight Schedules." We typically release schedules six months in advance. Hope that helps!

Nicole
Community Manager

dfwskier
Aviator A

@20605131293 wrote:

How do I reach customer service? Past and present, I have called 15 times and never reached a person.  I have called seven times lately and have been instructed that I would be in line to be called back...... and I have never been called back yet. I have an important question. I need to know when the November bookings are going to open up. The number for customer service is useless. Can someone help me? Mona

If you have a question and the phone lines are jammed, just use e-mail or twitter. If using twitter, don't insert personal info in the first send. Wait for DMs to start.

To use either click on contact us at the bottom of this page, and then pick either tiwtter or e-mail from the top of the ensuing page.

flyer101
Explorer C

I haven't gotten a call back, either. I stayed on hold the 2nd time I called when I realized that the call back option wasn't working. May I suggest hiring some customer service representatives? Southwest flight attendants are great, but it seems the business is hard to reach when we're not on the plane

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

We're sorry to hear you've had issues getting in touch with us by phone. In addition to the contact avenues in the link below, you can reach out to us on our Facebook and Twitter pages. 

Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint

Nicole
Community Manager