Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

iPhone left on plane

RDHester
Explorer C

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need help! On Thursday, October 19, 2017, my son and I flew SW flight 720 from Dallas Love Field to Columbus, Ohio. I was so distracted at the end of the flight with my 2 year old son that I left my phone in the seat back pocket and didn't realize until we were in the car. My uncle went to go check but the plane had already left (returned to DAL) I've filed a lost report on the southwest website, and have updated the report with a picture of my phone case and my phone's serial number. I also checked baggage claim lost and found at both airports. 

Southwest-I really need your help with this one! That phone not only has tons of pictures of my only son, but has voicemails from my mother who passed away a year and a half ago. It's more than just a phone- it's the only way I would get to hear my mom's voice again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find my phone! Lost item report #1332990.

Thank you,

Rachel Hester

2 REPLIES 2

Re: iPhone left on plane

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@RDHester,

Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear this, I can't imagine how difficult it would be to lose something so valuable. Please send me a private message (just click on my profile and you'll see a yellow button that says "send a message") with the make and model of your phone and your confirmation number. 

Re: iPhone left on plane

RDHester
Explorer C

Update-

my phone was found and returned to me! Turns out someone found it and contacted my husband to getting back to us! Thanks Southwest for all your help!