Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

lower fares - avoid hold time

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

Hi 

Current phone hold time is 120 min ... so who has a great self serve way to adjust the fare of a purchased flight without talking with the service agents.. example paid higher for a flight which is showing for a less price....

I this the first time I have had more than a 20 min wait time via the phone

All the best,

K-

@16fseataFFBK
4 REPLIES 4

Re: lower fares - avoid hold time

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

You should be able to make the change on line.

Log into your SW account. Then click on my account. Then move down the page to my upcoming trips. Pick the one you want to change by moving to that trip and clicking on change trip

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

The Social teams (Twitter, Facebook) can help with this too! 

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

Lmkel68
Adventurer C

@dfwskier wrote:

Log into your SW account. Then click on my account. Then move down the page to my upcoming trips. Pick the one you want to change by moving to that trip and clicking on change trip

Does this work if you booked through Southwest Vacations?

@dfwskier wrote:

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Lmkel68 wrote:

@dfwskier wrote:

Does this work if you booked through Southwest Vacations?

@dfwskier wrote:

I don't know since I've never booked through Southwest vacations, but I suspect not as vacations are booked as packages - right?