Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

what does southwest receipt look like with LUV voucher?

emcadam2
Explorer A

Hello all,

I'm looking at flying SW this upcoming May because I have a LUV voucher. However, I was wondering what a receipt looks like when you use one. I'm flying somewhere that will allow my travel costs to be reimbursed, and I'm not sure how it would be handled if my total showed at $75 vs. 275. Can anyone let me know the format of the reciept or link me to an image that shows what the reciept in the email looks like with one of these? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: what does southwest receipt look like with LUV voucher?

dfwskier
Aviator A

@emcadam2 wrote:

Hello all,

I'm looking at flying SW this upcoming May because I have a LUV voucher. However, I was wondering what a receipt looks like when you use one. I'm flying somewhere that will allow my travel costs to be reimbursed, and I'm not sure how it would be handled if my total showed at $75 vs. 275. Can anyone let me know the format of the reciept or link me to an image that shows what the reciept in the email looks like with one of these? 

Using the numbers in your exmple, your ticket would show a total amount for the flight of $275.

It would also show two payment amounts: a $200 payment via the voucher, and a $75 payment with whatever method you choose.

Re: what does southwest receipt look like with LUV voucher?

bec102896
Aviator A

Sample receipt with LUV voucher and travel funds as paymentSample receipt with LUV voucher and travel funds as payment

here is a sample email receipt when using a LUV voucher as well as travel funds as payment.  

Hope this helps

Blake