Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Confirmation number/not showing an upcoming flight

ameliadance15
Explorer C

Hello! 

I booked a flight yesterday for this Thursday, and it is not showing up on my rapid rewards account. I have also not received a confirmation email, however when I look at my bank account, it shows that money has been taken out and that the transaction is pending. I was wondering what I should do, and how to get my confirmation number. I know the flight is booked from my bank account, but I did not know if the will just not show up on my account until after the transaction goes through, and also why perhaps the transaction is still pending. 

Thanks,

Amelia

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Confirmation number/not showing an upcoming flight

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

The flight should have shown up in the future travel part of your account the second you bought the ticket. E-mail would have been sent atthe same moment.

Could you have mis typed your RR number when making the reservtion?

Hupefully you remember which flight you booked. If so call customer relations at 855-234-4654 (reguar business hours Moneday thru Friday). I bet they can help.

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

Sounds like the wrong RR/email may have been used. Was this ticket bought via a public computer? Or, would another family member have access to a private one? As @dfwskier mentioned, giving the airline a call should help as they might be able to search your card info along with your name to locate the reservation.

Hope this helps!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

jksobonya
Aviator A

Considering the flight was only booked yesterday, the fact that the payment is 'pending' is not unusual. It normally takes a few days for the payment to post to my CC.

But that aside, assuming the payment does post, then you should have your flight information under your account information on Southwest.com and you should have been e-mailed your itinerary. 

--Jessica