Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

DRM errors on infligh movies

Foxyman68
Explorer C

To whom it may concern,

I've had 3 recent incidents of not being able to view purchased inflight movies due to DRM (Digital Rights Management) issues.  I've followed all instructions on the plane to reset the browser and AIRTIME PLAYER and have ensured the latest release version of both.  I've even repurchased the movie using a CC and paypal.  Nothing works.  Can you help?  My transaction #'s for the 2 most recent incidents, yesterday 3/12, are listed below.  Thanks,  Mike. 

&

Thank you for purchasing SWA Inflight Movie on your recent Southwest Airlines flight! We hope you enjoyed using the service, and we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon!

Purchased: Movie Murder on the Orient Express
Customer: 
Date: 03/12/2018 7:32 PM (Eastern)
Flight Number: 
Origin: Tampa (TPA)
Destination: Las Vegas (LAS)
Amount: $5.00

3 REPLIES 3

Re: DRM errors on infligh movies

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You'll want to contact Southwest customer service to get help with this, this forum is mostly customer to customer discussions. If you have Twitter, send a message to @SouthwestAir, that's probably the fastest method of communication.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Moderator here - @Foxyman68, I'm going to edit your post to remove some of the identifying information. This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum, so we aren't able to dive too deeply into troubleshooting issues that would require visibility into systems and accounts. Reach out to our Customer Relations Department on Twitter (@Southwestair) or give them a call at 1-855-234-4654 and a Representative will assist you. 

NashvilleNative
Explorer C

I am havingi this exact same issue and have been for months.  Just called SW Customer Service and they are looking into it for me, but figured as this question has already been posed, thought it might be as simple as posting the solution?