Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight delay

Mrgrumpy92
Explorer C

Can someone tell why Southwest just gave up our plane to Chicago for passengers going to Columbus?  

They had mechanical issues and were delay 1.5 hours, so they gave them a Chicago plane. Now the Chicago flight is delayed 4 hours and are waiting for someone to drive from Orlando to Fort Myers.  

There are other flights that they should delay if they follow their logic.  

Now they compensated us $100. 

Whoever is is running their logistics department should be fired.  Complete Idiots. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flight delay

bec102896
Aviator A

Hello

sorry to hear about the delay. Aircraft swaps happen for a number of reasons and sure they can be inconvenient hopefully they will have you on your way soon also glad to see they compensated you for the troubles if you want to discuss with someone from southwest I would recommend calling customer relations next week when travel is complete at 855-234-4654 or you can message southwest on Facebook or Twitter for help if you want to look at other flights feel free to call reservations at 800-435-9792 to see what other flight options may be available. 

sorry for your delay and hope your delay lessens and you get to your destination as quickly as possible

happy Easter  

Blake 

StAugustine
Frequent Flyer C

Blake - 

Do you work for Customer Relations?

bec102896
Aviator A

@StAugustine

No I do not work for Southwest Airlines just a southwest fan who is here to help people when I can.

Blake