Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Free Drink

kobb2216
Explorer C

If the flight does not serve drinks and I paid for Business Select when can I use my free drink coupon?  I have been on two flights within the same week that the pilot said it was to rough to serve anything.  That was BS because it was NOT very rough.  Could it have been because the flight was short (less than one hour) and the plane was full.  They would have had a hard time serving everyone on shch a short flight.  I paid extra for boarding first group and for a five dollar drink.  When will I be able to collect.  The Business Select is not worth what you pay for it.  I will not do that again.  Southwest should honer these drink coupons on another fright.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Free Drink

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Unfortunately, as it states on the drink ticket itself, it is valid the day of travel only. This is actually slightly better than when Southwest first began issuing BS drink coupons, and they were only valid on that specific flight.

sharonlabat
Explorer C

I came here to search for the same question.  My regular flight is very short and have found they frequently say it's too bumpy to serve but there really are no bumps.  I think it's just too short of a flight.   I upgrade to business select and then can't use my drink coupons.   Seems very unfair!

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Sorry for the frustration, @sharonlabat. As a peer-to-peer support forum, we aren't equipped to assist you here, but we encourage you to follow the steps below to reach out via official Customer Service channels. Thanks!

Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint

Nicole
Community Manager