Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Pretzels are dreadful

stlflier
Explorer C

The pretels provided on flights are dreadful.  Dry and unappetizing.  How about wheat thins, or "goldfish" cheesy crackers.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Pretzels are dreadful

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@stlflier wrote:

The pretels provided on flights are dreadful.  Dry and unappetizing.  How about wheat thins, or "goldfish" cheesy crackers.

Equivalent snacks are offered on longer flights, but I think we are expecting to hear about additoinal options beyond pretzels for short flights too at some point.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Some of the snacks on longer flights are quite good, that's how I got hooked on the Belvita breakfast biscuit things.

Most airports also have stores that sell snacks and bringing your own from home is also an option. 

--TheMiddleSeat

dfwskier
Aviator A

@stlflier wrote:

Plane crackers are offered on some flights. They are pretty good.

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

I am sorry that you are not happy with the snack. I have bought mine, but other times, I bought a McDonalds Meals, or Sbarro Pizza and among other things.

I vividly recalled when I was little, the flight attendants was very nice and served us a meals on a two hours trip. Sadly, they don't do this anymore unless you are on oversea trip.Smiley LOL

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

My two year old would beg to differ. She LIVES to get her pretzels and apple juice when we fly. Smiley Very Happy

-A List, Companion Pass holder

bgubs14
Frequent Flyer C

The pretzels are not my favorite..but they always make me thirsty for a drink! 🙂