Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SW2403 from LA

Parikhap
Explorer C

On our recent flight from LA to Chicago, the whole flight crew was excellent but one flight attendant Grace Serrano was really nice, polite and caring. My younger brother and I were traveling from LA and not only she allowed me to save a seat for him next to me, she was very kind can she came by frequently to check on us to see if he needed any additional snacks or soft drinks. Also as I got to know her name I had heard that she has been doing this for 19 year and this is the first recognition she has received so I would like to make sure Southwest recognized her for her hardness work! Thank you Grace and keep up the beautiful polite smile!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: SW2403 from LA

bec102896
Aviator A

@Parikhap 

So glad to hear Grace provided the great Southwest Hospitality I have come to know and LUV. 

I recommend you send your kudos to Southwest directly on Twitter or Facebook that way they can pass on the kudos to Grace and her leaders. 

-Blake 

dfwskier
Aviator A

I agree with Blake.  Be sure to include the date of travel as Grace is likely not on that flight every day.

Thanks for sharing. SW flight attendants normally do a petty good job of caring for passengers. It's good to hear a confirmation of that.

James94525
Adventurer C

That is so nice to hear. I think it's pretty awesome the way they go out of their way. Nice to hear when they do things right.