Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

San Diego Direct Flight

sandiegotravel
Explorer C

I fly frequently from Reno to San Diego but the direct flight times are not very convenient.  There are a number of people that commute to San Diego during the week and return to Reno that are forced to either arrive late on Monday morning or take the late flight out Sunday.  In addition,  the flights on Friday are also inconvenient for travel back and forth.  Most commuters would like to arrive back as early as possible on Friday nights, which would require a flight departure closer to 5 pm...I know that the thought process must be that many people want to leave after work, but most commuters' employers allow for travel time, and those who are traveling from Reno to San Diego or vice versa want to start there weekend at the destination city in time for dinner.  The current times do not allow for either party to benefit.  Hoping that SWA Route Planners will make some changes to the upcoming flights on the next release!  Luv SWA, this would make me Luv it more!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: San Diego Direct Flight

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, @sandiegotravel!

We're always interested in what routes our Customers would like to see as we look toward future schedules.