Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Tracking Young Travelers on the App

Drdbane
Explorer C

Hello

i just left the gate after my teenager boarded a flight.  I got the app to track her flight, etc.  This was actually recommended by SW.  I like it but because the ticket is in her name tracking her flight requires multiple steps on the app.  Wouldn’t it be useful to have a way to enter a date and flight number of flights we would like to track in situations like this? And get auto updates?  I would love to see this enhancement!

Thanks for listening.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Tracking Young Travelers on the App

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Drdbane wrote:

Hello

i just left the gate after my teenager boarded a flight.  I got the app to track her flight, etc.  This was actually recommended by SW.  I like it but because the ticket is in her name tracking her flight requires multiple steps on the app.  Wouldn’t it be useful to have a way to enter a date and flight number of flights we would like to track in situations like this? And get auto updates?  I would love to see this enhancement!

Thanks for listening.

That is an interesting idea - I think it would be best received by Southwest "officially" if you used the contact us page to send it directly to Southwest, there is a link to send an email to the company.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html

This community board is primarily for user-to-user advice, suggestions, rants, etc. - to give your suggestion the most visibility I'd send it in by email as well.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.