Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Where's the content?

Bud7291
Explorer C
As I'm typing this post I am on a flight from Chicago to Houston. My wifi and device are working fine or I wouldn't be able to navigate through southwest.com, but I cannot access anything else. Normally when I connect to the southwest wifi I launches a webpage with inflight entertainment with the ability to purchase content. How do I get there? This is the second flight in a row on separate crafts where both my iPad and iPhone are not auto-launching that website. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, closing my browser and reopening, turning on and off airplane mode, and even restarted. I'm certain it isn't my device at this point. Is there a link I can click?
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Where's the content?

Bud7291
Explorer C
Solution
Somehow I clicked the link on another thread and it worked for me! It was http://lat.ms/2hRwlHw if anyone else has the same issue. I don't know why it didn't work an hour ago without having to find this link. Maybe put a link somewhere on southwest.com for future issues like mine?

Re: Where's the content?

sarahsmith
Frequent Flyer C

Hey there!

I believe the link you're looking for is getconnected.southwestwifi.com! glad you were able to find it 🙂