Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

WiFi issues? Misery loves company?

Midwesterner
Explorer C

I am a frequent business travel and I am extremely brand loyal to SWA.  (I think I have had Companion Pass status for 4 or 5 years).  I have noticed that the WiFi seems to work only about 1/4 of the time.  That isn't a huge deal if it is a short flight or if I am traveling for fun.  But on a long flight for business, it is critical that I am able to access WiFi in the air.

Everytime I raise the issue with a SWA flight attendant, I seem to get nowhere.  They either shake their head and say, "Yeah, I know that is frustrating" or they act like I am a whiny customer.

Before I switch to a different airline (which I would rather not do), does anyone know the best way to get in touch with SWA to discuss this type of complaint?  I love SWA and it is possible that they are working to the correct the WiFi issues, in which case I am willing to be patient.  But if they are not working to address it and/or if it doesn't get resolved in the near future, I am going to have to change to a different airline.

Thanks fellow Road Warriors!

1 REPLY 1

Re: WiFi issues? Misery loves company?

dfwskier
Aviator A

You are right. Spotty wifi has been an ongoing issue for quite a while.

Here's contact information. I'd suggest that you use e-mail.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US