Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Wifi access said "internal error"

seanm868
Explorer C

hi

I have been having this problem for a while, I try not to fly SWA because of this and since i cant get work done due to the "internal error" i get when i sign on. confirmation number for my flight yesterday is VAUMLR.

you can call me at 6028104409

Sean

bec102896
Aviator A

@seanm868

unfortunately southwest will not be able to reach out to you about the Internet issue by calling you however if you would like to discuss the issue with southwest over the phone you can call them at 855-234-4654 or you could message them on twitter. With that being said if you could please edit your post to remove your phone number and flight confirmation number this is for your own protection. 

Thanks

Blake 

Edoublenaoh
Explorer C

Not sure if this is still active but I also have this problem - a lot.  I fly a route from CMH to STL frequently for work and I have to try cards and PayPal repeatedly to get it to work.

In fact, I’m typing this from my plane parked at the gate, on LTE, Bc I cant get past the error for WiFi.

i will provide whatever info you need Bc this is silly.

Edoublenaoh
Explorer C

If you need to exact error...

for credit card transaction the error says

• There was an error (-1/-1) processing your information. Please try again.

for PayPal 

- there was an internal error (20010) processing the purchase

dustingram
Explorer C

Worked for me after switching to incognito mode.

rcjpmp
Explorer C

I have been having the same issue for the last 5 or 6 flights i have taken.  I travel a lot for business and it has been a real pain that i cannot get wifi service to work, as I usually have work i need to get done.  I can't get past the pay screen.