Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Worst flight attendants Flight 972

tberasi
Explorer C

No updated connecting flight info or gate changes. Then the connecting flight was delayed. Horrible customer service. Never flying Southwest again. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Worst flight attendants Flight 972

bec102896
Aviator A

@tberasi

Giving out gate info is not a required duty for flight attendants some provide it to be helpful and to go above and beyond but gate changes happen all the time so odds are if they gave out gate info in flight it could be totally different when you land because they don't have the most up to date info so that's one main reason they may not provide connecting gate information. Also none of the other airlines I have flown on have ever given out gate info in flight because there are so many connections on a flight. You can always check the status of your flight on southwest.com though or on the southwest wifi page and you don't have to pay to get that info. 

about the delay I'm sorry your flight was delayed if you want to discuss this with southwest directly you can reach out to them on Twitter or you can call customer relations at 855-234-4654 but it's important to know not all delays are the airlines fault so they may or may not be able to do anything other than say sorry for the delay. 

Hope your next flight goes smoother 

Blake 

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

@tberasi wrote:

No updated connecting flight info or gate changes. Then the connecting flight was delayed. Horrible customer service. Never flying Southwest again. 

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced horrible customer service on Southwest. Exactly what about the service you received was horrible?

For future reference, connecting flight and gate information is available at no charge through the inflight wifi. If for some reason the wifi isn't working, the same information is available on monitors throughout the airport terminal once you land.

Finally, the title of your post is "Worst flight attendants..." but the post itself doesn't seem to have anything to do with flight attendants. I'm curious why you mentioned the flight attendants.

PlaneReviewer
Explorer C

And for me, it showed a different flight.

That’s a whole different discussion.