Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

wifi refund

sea1
Explorer C
does anyone have an email to get a refund on unusable wifi? The flight attendant said they used to be able to call in to reset it.I know they are working on it by end of 2017, but can they reset when it stinks until then?
8 REPLIES 8

Re: wifi refund

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @sea1,

I'm sorry to hear that the WiFi wasn't working very well for you on your recent flight. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @Southwestair and a Representative will assist you with a refund. 

Stilwell721
Explorer C

Hi,

I’m hoping you can connect me with someone to get a refund on the WiFi service I paid for. It was nearl impossible to use..

Thanks,

Bob

Stilwell721
Explorer C

Hi,

I’m hoping you can connect me with someone to get a refund on the WiFi service I paid for. It was nearly impossible to use..

Thanks,

Bob

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Call customer service or try twitter - no one on the message board will be able to do anything with your account or prior purchases.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Bburnette23
Explorer C

I purchased wifi on my flight from Spokane to Vegas and it didn't work the entire time how do I go about getting a refund ?

jasminey33
Explorer C

I had the saaaaae issue. I called customer service and he said you have to go online....so i had him walk me through it and he couldn’t help me via mobile device. Even going View Full Site on my iPhone, the programming diverted me back to the “ Mobile device” view. Help!!!

elijahbrantley
Aviator A
Solution

@jasminey33 Sorry you had issues! As noted above, your best bet is to reach out to @southwestair via Twitter for help with a refund. 

-A List, Companion Pass holder

SWDigits
Aviator A

You may also want to see if they are able to help you with a refund via the chat function within the Southwest app, I've had speedy and knowledgeable help the two times I've used for other topics.

Customer | Home airport DCA