Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A Post that I Never Thought I'd Write

Cable-TV-Guy
Adventurer C

After a long hiatus, I decided to give Southwest a "second chance" this past October/November.  I did, and I was very favorably impressed.  So much so that at this time of so much trial for not just the world around us, but one which has the airline industry and its employees in so much jeopardy, I am adding Southwest, its team members, and their families to my prayers..  After seeing the e-mail of today regarding Southwest's customer favorable change in policy regarding unused funds, I am all the more convinced that if any airline survives this trauma, it'll likely be Southwest.  Please stay safe and continue to set the example to all businesses on what customer service can be.  God Bless...

2 REPLIES 2

Re: A Post that I Never Thought I'd Write

SWDigits
Aviator A

It's a crazy time, I hope everone stays safe.  I am grateful for the opportunity to compare notes with others here!!!

Customer | Home airport DCA

Re: A Post that I Never Thought I'd Write

dfwskier
Aviator A

@Cable-TV-Guy wrote:

After a long hiatus, I decided to give Southwest a "second chance" this past October/November.  I did, and I was very favorably impressed.  So much so that at this time of so much trial for not just the world around us, but one which has the airline industry and its employees in so much jeopardy, I am adding Southwest, its team members, and their families to my prayers..  After seeing the e-mail of today regarding Southwest's customer favorable change in policy regarding unused funds, I am all the more convinced that if any airline survives this trauma, it'll likely be Southwest.  Please stay safe and continue to set the example to all businesses on what customer service can be.  God Bless...

Well said. All airlines will need lots of prayers and lots of government help to get thru this.