Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Amazing experience

frserrata
Explorer C
Best flight ever 2/5/20,Flight 6567 (STL to DTW).I was met by Tolando who is the best flight attendant ever,and a great person to talk to.I would like to thank her for making it such a good time.I wish she would be waiting for me when ever I got on a plane,If she was I might fly more often.If you could reach out to her and give her Thank You from me.          Felix Serrata

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Amazing experience

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

@frserrata wrote:
Best flight ever 2/5/20,Flight 6567 (STL to DTW).I was met by Tolando who is the best flight attendant ever,and a great person to talk to.I would like to thank her for making it such a good time.I wish she would be waiting for me when ever I got on a plane,If she was I might fly more often.If you could reach out to her and give her Thank You from me.          Felix Serrata

Thanks Felix great story.

Since this is a customer to customer forum, if you reall want to insure that Tolando to get the credit she deserves, I'd suggest that you contact the airline

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Customer-Service-Compliment/ta-...

frserrata
Explorer C

I've tried to go to the other forum but could not figure how to get there.If someone could forward it for me I would appreciate it.   Thanks

dfwskier
Aviator A

What other forum are you referring to?

SWDigits
Aviator A

@frserrata you are able to provide feedback three different ways (see the link posted from @dfwskier for the Twitter handle and phone number):

1. Customer Relations Department via Twitter
  2. Customer Relations Department via phone call
  3. Online form

Here is the click path for the online form option:

• Click "Contact Us" at the bottom of any forum page
  • Look for the "Email Us" section on the left side of the page, click where it says "Send us a message"
  • When you click it will launch a pop-up form
  • For "Nature of Communication" select "Compliment" then follow through with the other requested information
  • Click "Send E-mail" at the bottom of the page

Customer | Home airport DCA