Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

First in and First out on flight 1736

kukobunji
Explorer C

On April 2nd 2020. I travel from San Jose, CA to Love Field TX. I was the first one to board among total 3 passengers. There are total 2 pilots, 3 flight attendances and 3 passenger including myself.  After 3.5 hrs we touched down to DAL and I was the first out of the aircraft which I have never had this experience before after 23 years travel for work (first one in and first one out). The flight took me home with the family safely, I am so thankful to Southwest Airline and the flight crews that non stop service even they have three passengers on board. 

Again, thank you Southwest Airline

Best Regards,

Vincent Nguyen

2 REPLIES 2

Re: First in and First out on flight 1736

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sounds like a great experience.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: First in and First out on flight 1736

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@kukobunji wrote:

On April 2nd 2020. I travel from San Jose, CA to Love Field TX. I was the first one to board among total 3 passengers. There are total 2 pilots, 3 flight attendances and 3 passenger including myself.  After 3.5 hrs we touched down to DAL and I was the first out of the aircraft which I have never had this experience before after 23 years travel for work (first one in and first one out). The flight took me home with the family safely, I am so thankful to Southwest Airline and the flight crews that non stop service even they have three passengers on board. 

Again, thank you Southwest Airline

Best Regards,

Vincent Nguyen

Just curious: Did DPS at Love Field screen you on arrival, and/or implement any registration or enforcement reminder for the 14-day self quarantine?