Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Huge Disappointment!!

1deze
Explorer C

In all my years flying with SW, this has been the worst ! What should have been a half day travel turned into 14hours lost. It was not until I was  on my plane, three hours after original departing time, that I was told what was going on. I couldn't understand how at least five cities ALL had delays! I missed the NBA game I had tickets for on my vacation because of this nonsense and excuses. The hotel gave my room away since I did not arrive until after 10pm (please note my arrival time was supposed to be 5:30 pm). No one can say that these delays were because of midway-that's a lie. There were no weather issues on 2/15 out west. I will never get the money back for the game I didn't attend, or the hotel room I originally booked for a reason. Oh did I mention that my car reservation could not be found-Same one I held when I booked this SW flight ? Another hour plus of my time lost because of inexcusable nonsense, rude airport staff and 75 minute hold to customer service phone line. Now I find it ironic, I cannot find an email address for SW customer service. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Huge Disappointment!!

StAugustine
Frequent Flyer C

Customer Relations in Dallas is 855-234-4654. Call early in the day. They open at 8 AM Eastern. Expect to wait 15 minutes. They will try to make it your fault. Good luck.

Re: Huge Disappointment!!

AdamH
Retired Community Manager

Hey there, 

So sorry to learn of your disappointment. I understand that it can be frustrating when you have plans that are wiped out. Please give us a call at 855-234-4654 and we will see if there's anything we can do for you to resolve the situation. 

You are also welcome to reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter (@southwestair) and one of our Representatives can assist you there.

Adam

Re: Huge Disappointment!! (Me too)

Techdupont
Explorer C

February 21st,2018
LAXWN01834909

30 days ago January 20,2018. I was told that my luggage was delayed and would arrive on the next flight. A week ago I received a msg from southwest stating that they could not validate my claim. (Southwest does not care that my bag was lost on there watch). I contacted the agent who wrote me this denial letter at central baggage and she told me that she would have a supervisor contact me to discuss further options. 30 days and nothing has happened but a denial letter. I have provided southwest with everything they have requested. I truly believe that southwest has made no attemp to locate my bag since the date of travel. I’ve spoken with eveyone at southwest BUT the person responsible for my claim. For whatever reason the person handling my claim will not talk to me over he phone. I think that’s just to add to my frustration. Southwest really wants me to forget they lost my luggage with all my belongings. I refuse to accept this. And am willing take this o the Highest level. Everybody has o be held accountable.

Souhwesr where is your accountability