Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Issue on cancel

DelshaonRolle29
Explorer C

On DEC 11 2019 I cancelled at the front desk at the Nassau Bahamas location a ticket because I was the one responsible for all travellers and bookings. Now am being told there was no cancellation. I need a resolution to this problem people I only fly with southwest airlines and I am upset to know that they are telling me I didn't cancel and I did I know the procedures because I always fly with you guys. Please help 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Issue on cancel

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

As this is primarily a customer to customer forum I suggest that you contact Southwest airlines customer relations directly to resolve this issue, 1-855-234-4654. You should also remove all personal information from your post. 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Issue on cancel

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@DelshaonRolle29 wrote:

On DEC 11 2019 I cancelled at the front desk at the Nassau Bahamas location a ticket because I was the one responsible for all travellers and bookings. Now am being told there was no cancellation. I need a resolution to this problem people I only fly with southwest airlines and I am upset to know that they are telling me I didn't cancel and I did I know the procedures because I always fly with you guys. Please help 

For future reference - perhaps you haven't had the need to cancel flights before - you and the other travelers should be issued Travel Funds right away by email. Login and verify that you don't have the travel funds. 

Is it correct that the flight has already taken place and you can't "re-cancel" it now? Southwest will have a little trouble with this one since your group would have been n0-shows, but call customer relations as pointed out in the other post and try to at least get some LUV to offset the cost of the tickets.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.