Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost my job and I need to do some traveling in June and not sure how to go about getting assistance

Hoggie
Explorer C

Hello, everybody, my name is Michael Hogg. The reason why I'm writing to you is because I need to travel to Albany, New York on June 23rd and return on June 30th to work a Baseball tournament. I asked the people who are running the tournament if they could help me out with a ticket to get out there and unfortunately they said they couldn't since there providing the Meals Lodging and travel to and from the fields. I would be paying for this myself but I recently lost my job and my wife's health issues, make it impossible for her to work. I'm not trying to sound like someone who is mooching, as I would be gladly to repay the person or people who can help me out if they choose too. 

In closing, I would like to say thank you so much for letting me take a moment of everybody's time for letting me post something on here and I hope to hear back soon regarding this.

Take care have a great day and God Bless,

Michael

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lost my job and I need to do some traveling in June and not sure how to go about getting assista

spacecoastbill
Frequent Flyer B

Well in this country we dont refer to baseball games as tournaments, so what scam are you trying to pull?

Re: Lost my job and I need to do some traveling in June and not sure how to go about getting assista

ILUVSWA_ATL
Explorer C

Actually there are traveling and competing baseball leagues that go and play in touranments. I owned a condo in FL and there were tournaments all the time for baseball and softball. So maybe check into it first before you think someone is scamming. Granted, there are a lot of scammers! Also, if you aren't going to particpate or say something nice, maybe think twice before replying. Hope you enjoy your travels with SWA!