Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Trouble watching movies through Southwest In Flight Entertainment with Microsoft Surface Pro

jdhent
Explorer C

I was on a flight just last week to PHX from MCI and wanted to watch a movie on my Microsoft Surface Pro computer. I pulled up the movie Ford v Ferrari and the error came up that said, "This video file cannot be played. (Error Code: 102630) I ended up watching the movie through my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone, but would like to be able to watch movies through southwestwifi.com in the future. Any advice on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Flights were #0904 and #4886 on 3/10 and 3/14

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Trouble watching movies through Southwest In Flight Entertainment with Microsoft Surface Pro

SWDigits
Aviator A

Most of us here are customers though there are occasional Southwest folks that also post.  You may get the fastest response for this specific error message by reaching out to Southwest on Twitter, their handle is located in the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of all forum pages.

Customer | Home airport DCA

Re: Trouble watching movies through Southwest In Flight Entertainment with Microsoft Surface Pro

jdhent
Explorer C

Thank you for the advice