Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Worst flight attendant Flight #339

Rpm007
Explorer C

First off, if like to say I LOVE Southwest Airlines they are always my preferred airline. But I was on a flight to Phoenix over Memorial Day weekend and i was boarding my flight from PHX  and when I got on plane a male flight attendant greeted me with an insult when I walked on plane. He was made fun of my shoes. Well I figured this guy was having a bad day and I brushed it off. Today (6/11/18) I could have flown back via delta but I made additional arrangements so I could fly soutwest. I get on the airplane and a gentleman named “Bryan” was one of the flight attendants. To my surprise this is the same guy that was on my phx flight, he portrayed the same rude behavior to others on this flight that he did to me last month. I think this individual should be counseled if not fired and learn how to treat customers with some respect. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Worst flight attendant Flight #339

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@Rpm007

sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the flight attendant on your most recent flight if you would like to discuss your experience with southwest directly I would recommend reaching out to southwest on twitter or you can call customer relations at 855-234-4654 but unfortunately southwest won't be able to issue a formal response here as this is a peer to peer (customer to customer) forum.

Blake 

Rpm007
Explorer C

Have customer relations reach out to me. I think that would be proper.  Thank you. 

bec102896
Aviator A

@Rpm007

Because I don't work for Southwest Airlines I have no way to tell them to contact you all I can do is try to help you get in contact with them by giving you the different ways to contact them such as phone email or social media. 

Blake 

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@Rpm007 wrote:

...my flight from PHX to ABQ and when I got on plane a male flight attendant greeted me with an insult when I walked on plane. He was made fun of my shoes. Well I figured this guy was having a bad day and I brushed it off...

...I get on the airplane and a gentleman named “Bryan” was one of the flight attendants. To my surprise this is the same guy that was on my phx flight, he portrayed the same rude behavior to others on this flight that he did to me last month. I think this individual should be counseled if not fired and learn how to treat customers with some respect. 

I hope that he meant whatever he said in fun, and that he had trouble with the delivery. Hopefully someone at Southwest can make the connection for Bryan so that he knows what he is saying may not be taken as he intends is.

Also please send pictures of the shoes, I'm curious now.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

rdb101xx
Explorer C

well I fly southwest an awful lot and unless they don't go where I go only them ,BUT some flight att. think they are funny and comics, try to tell jokes and act stupid,i know they should be cordial and helpful ,but don't try and be a comedian ,,YOUR NOT

bec102896
Aviator A

@rdb101xx wrote:

well I fly southwest an awful lot and unless they don't go where I go only them ,BUT some flight att. think they are funny and comics, try to tell jokes and act stupid,i know they should be cordial and helpful ,but don't try and be a comedian ,,YOUR NOT

Some flight attendants just want to have fun. Sure on occasion you will get the one that is not seen as funny but as long as they get me to my destination safely that's all that matters to me. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@rdb101xx Telling jokes and having fun while performing their job makes them the worst FA? 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion