Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Booking a flight from outside USA

lindalee
Explorer C

I'll be in USA in December and wold like to book a couple of domestic flights with Southwest Airlines. Currently residing in Singapore, I can't access the airline website. What can I do to resolve this?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Booking a flight from outside USA

dfwskier
Aviator A

Monring.

Yours is a common problem.

I would try the SW cell app. Alternatively, you could try e-mail or twitter. Detals of how to do these things are on the top left of the contact us webpage below

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

If via twitter, wait until you can communicate via DM before typing in any secure information.

Re: Booking a flight from outside USA

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Utilize a VPN. If you connect to a US based VPN server any site you access will think you're originating in the US. It also provides an additional layer of security that is nice to have when traveling and connecting to unsecure networks. Most work on a variety of devices (laptop, phone, tablet, etc) and offer free trials or satisfaction guarantees so it's worth giving a try.

--TheMiddleSeat

Did this or any other comment in the thread answer your question? Please take a moment and click the "Accept as Solution" button on the comments you found most helpful, this will be a big help to any future Community Members who have a similar question!