Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CMH to GCM

Jpic626
Explorer C

Does anyone know anything about flights from Columbus, Ohio to Grand Caymen?  I don't see anything coming up for any dates.  Looking for next March (and realize it's early for that) but trying to find ANY flight for any dates but coming up with nothing but this message.  Will call if I have to but HATE calling:  

Oops!

• The itinerary that you’re attempting to purchase cannot be booked for one of the following reasons:

• Both the origin and destination cities are in international/non-U.S. locations. Modify your search to include a domestic U.S. city as either your origin or destination and try again.
    • Flights are not currently available for the date/time requested. Some flights may only operate on specific days of the week. View schedules onlie for additional flight information.

If you have questions or require further assistance, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

(66002-17602)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: CMH to GCM

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Jpic626!

Our inaugural service to Cincinnati and Grand Cayman will begin June 4, 2017. Check it out here.  

mamagug
Explorer C

So does that mean that you can't book a flight till June 4 or that's when the first flight goes there?  I'm trying to book in December (and the dates are opened up through January) and nothing shows up from Columbus.  I'd love to fly Southwest as opposed to the other options, but it would be helpful to know when we can actually book a ticket.  Thanks!

eerickso
Explorer C

I was trying to book for December also and only very expensive (about $900 RT) seats were open for the approximately 60-90 minute flight from FLL-GCM. I ended up booking on Cayman Air from MIA-GCM over the holidays for about $250 although I would have much preferred flying SW from FLL.

mamagug
Explorer C

I looked at this option, and the prices are great  -- but for us to get to MIA or FLL it's a crazy price...  We'll end up flying Delta I'm sure because I won't chance waiting for Southwest to make decisions.