Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lax tom brady to terminal1

Jvanfire
Explorer C

Returning from Aus and flying domestic on SW.   Can anyone give me an estimate on time to allow between FCC lights.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Lax tom brady to terminal1

bec102896
Aviator A

@Jvanfire 

I'm sorry I'm not understanding what your asking. 

I see AUS- Austin TX, LAX- Los Angeles and I assume your referring to Tom Brady The LAX terminal or something different?

once I have a little more info I would be glad to try and help also I see you posted this in the international travel board and your asking about domestic so let me know if I am missing something and I'll try to help

-Blake 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Looks like you're returning from Australia, then you need to get to the Southwest terminal. LAX can be a total mess, it just depends on the time of day. Besides traffic, there's the timing involved with clearing customs, checking in at Southwest and getting through security there. I wouldn't suggest any less than 3 hours between arriving and departing on Southwest. 

--TheMiddleSeat

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Agreed, @TheMiddleSeat. It is a complete gamble based on so many conditions.  I have had connections with the SAME airline that I was happy for an almost 3 hr layover, but I have also connect from another airlines over to SW (different terminal), and I could have literally made it in 45 mins or less.  

Be safe and go the 3hr route!

-A List, Companion Pass holder