Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Name Template for Group Travel

vrwoodmore
Explorer C

Looking for the Name Template xcel for international group travel. The form that SWA sent is corrupted and won't open 

Thanks in advance

Vonda

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Name Template for Group Travel

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Vrwoodmore,

You'll need to contact our Group Travel desk at 1-800-433-5368 for the template. Be sure and let them know about the trouble you had with the file so they can take a look at it before sending it to you again.

vrtsummers
Explorer C

Hello.  We are traveling to Belize this weekend for a missions trip. We purchased our group tickets through a travel agency.  I am able to pull up our reservation on my Southwest phone app, but the app is not saving the flight.  I am not able to pull the flights up on Southwest.com at all.  It tells me unable to retrieve the reservation.  I am slightly concerned since our travel agency asked us to check in through southwest.com and to sign up for flight notifications.  I do not think I will receive notifications since the app tells me I have no upcoming trips until I type in the confirmation number.  Should I be concerned?

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @vrtsummers,

If you purchased your tickets via the group travel option, you won't be able to check in online or on the app. Those tickets are handled differently in the system. If you have questions, you can contact our group travel desk at 1-800-433-5368.