Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Vacation Packages to Puerto Vallarta in March 2018.?

AngelaChiavetta
Explorer C

Are Vacation Packages to Puerto Vallarta for March-April  2018 available from Tampa, Fl..  Need to book for a family celebration.

Thank you

Angela

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Vacation Packages to Puerto Vallarta in March 2018.?

franktravel
Aviator B

You would have a connection not a direct flight from Tampa.  So you can try to book from a different city like FLL, MCO, DAL or HOU.

The phone number to Southwest vacations is 1-800-243-8372 to ask about from Tampa.

Good luck. 

AngelaChiavetta
Explorer C

Thank you for responding so quickly.  I am new to this type of inquiry so maybe what I need to know is not about connections from Tampa to Puerto Vallarta (I got that) down pat.   I need to know if there will be ......f "Vacation -Package Deals" that would save a bit of money; booking a flight and hotel together.

I do not see Puerta Vallarta listed on the present Vacation-Package Deals.  There are other locations listed in Mexico, but I need Puerto Vallarta - March/April 2018.

Thank you

Angela

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

In general, not many deals for Mexico in the March/April time range.  With large Spring Break crowds heading there at that time, there's no need to offer big discounts. Flights and hotels are already filling up.