Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Benefits question for Southwest Performance Business Credit Card

nana0216
Explorer C

Can I purchase WiFi for everyone in my party and get reimbursed for it? As long as I don't go over 365 $8 credits a year? 

I didn't see a limit of only 1 charge a day but that's why I'm checking.

The Terms & Conditions for the Performance Business card state:

INFLIGHT WIFI CREDITS ON SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLIGHTS

You will receive Inflight WiFi Credits in the form of credit card statement credits for purchases of WiFi access made on WiFi-enabled Southwest® aircraft with your Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Card. Inflight WiFi Credits are limited to a total of 365 $8 credits per year for all WiFi transactions on the overall business card account. You will not receive a credit for any unused portion of the annual benefit. Statement credit(s) will post to your credit card account the same day as your purchase(s) and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement within 1-2 billing cycles.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Benefits question for Southwest Performance Business Credit Card

dfwskier
Aviator A

Sounds like a question that Chase needs to answer.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

It would be easy enough to test out if you have the card in-hand now.

it doesn't mention anything about multiple devices (regardless of whose hands they are in) so I would interpret what was shown in the terms that it is annual, not daily limits.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @nana0216, there is not a daily limit so long as the Customer does not go over the total annual value!

Nicole
Community Manager

SwForumQ18
Explorer C

Southwest,

I called the 1-800 number for the Performance Business and the Rep didn't have a conclusive answer to if there is a daily limit vs annual.

Can you please confirm that I am purchase multiple wifi (for phone & laptop) on the same day and be reimbursed as I do no need exceed the 365 $8 credit annual? 

Just wanted to ensure the policy hasn't changed since Nov 2019 when Southwest confirmed.

Thank you!