Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards Priority - Refer a Friend

CStains
Explorer C

I recently was approved to change from the Rapid Rewards Plus card to the Rapid Rewards Priority Card, yay!  

Now I am trying to refer my brother to get a card, but I can't seem to figure out how.  I even got an email asking me to refer a friend, so I followed the link and with my last name, zip code and last 4 of my credit card number I get a pop up that takes me to another site (looks the same, different URL) where I enter the same information and get this message:

"We are unable to locate any offers for you at this time. The offer you are attempting to access is not available for the card account you entered. If you have another account, please try signing in using that card's information". 

Here's the link in my email: 

https://www.chase.com/referafriend/swapremier?CID=EM&jp_cmp=cc/108781/ema/EM08386a/Body_Textlink_1

I get a pop up and then re-directed to this URL: 

https://www.chase.com/referafriend/catch-all

Why can't I refer a friend?!  I want those 10K extra SW points!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Rapid Rewards Priority - Refer a Friend

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

Sounds like maybe your new Priority card account isn't elligible for the refer-a-friend bonus. (The link you posted specifically mentions the Premier card.)

I'd recommend calling Chase for clarification.

Sarahmmoser
Explorer C

Did anyone figure this out? It does say the referral bonus is only for the premier and plus but that seems awful lame that the most expensive card isn't eligible for referral bonuses. I would have signed up for premier if I had known. 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@Sarahmmoser wrote:

Did anyone figure this out? It does say the referral bonus is only for the premier and plus but that seems awful lame that the most expensive card isn't eligible for referral bonuses. I would have signed up for premier if I had known. 

Did you try calling Chase for clarification?