Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

gift card

perri
Explorer C

i order an egift card to my brother i got an email of the copy of the reciept but brother never recieved the gift card number in is email what do i do now thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: gift card

bec102896
Aviator A

@perri

I'm Sorry for the delay in getting the gift card it's never fun to have problems with an order like this. 

Here are a couple suggestions for you. 

Make sure your brother checks his spam/junk folder just in case it was routed there by accident and I would check yours as well just in case they sent it to you instead of your brother. 

did you buy it through the Southwest rewards plus where you used Rapid rewards points to buy the gift card? If so I would reach out to them. 

if you bought it through Southwest directly I would recommend looking at the email receipt to see if there is a contact number for the department that deals with gift cards. You could also try to reach out to Southwest on twitter and they might be able to help as well. 

hope the gift card arrives soon

Blake 

perri
Explorer C

it was through the southwest  direct here goes the 

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@perri 

Because this is a customer to customer forum we wont be able to get the gift card to you. With that being said I would suggest removing the order number just in case someone were to try and take your gift card with your order number. 

I would still recommend you reach out to Southwest on Twitter or you could also message them on Facebook for the easiest quickest response if there isnt a phone number for gift card order help on the receipt. 

-Blake