Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A-List Material

AvKrayez
Explorer A

I achieved A-List earlier this month  (Wuhoo! Super excited, it was sort of a challenge since I only fly for fun, not business) but I was just wondering, typically how long does it take to receive the card and such in the mail? 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: A-List Material

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Not long, a week or two if I remember correctly. There's no reason to carry the card or anything else that comes, it's actually rather silly they mail anything. Congrats on making it to A-List!

--TheMiddleSeat

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@TheMiddleSeat wrote:

Not long, a week or two if I remember correctly. There's no reason to carry the card or anything else that comes, it's actually rather silly they mail anything. Congrats on making it to A-List!

--TheMiddleSeat

I would make a note of hte A-list phone number, that's the main use for the card as long as status shows up in your account and on your bookings, you don't  also need to show the card. (Unlike Companion Pass where the terms state that you should have the card on you.)

Anyone else you interact with at Southwest that needs to know will be able to look you up without the card.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

bec102896
Aviator A

@AvKrayez

When I earned A List the past 2 years I got the card 8-10 days later. I think it could take up to a couple weeks to get the card once they verify you earned A List if you didn't get the card after a couple months I would reach out to customer relations at 855-234-4654 

Congratulations on earning A List!

Blake 

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I concur that I remember it being pretty quick!  Congrats on making A-List!  No more stressing out to check in exactly 24 hours out (among other things)! LOL

-A List, Companion Pass holder

AvKrayez
Explorer A

Will definitely save me money as I would ALWAYS get EBCI. 

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A

@AvKrayez,

congrats on A-List.  Even if you call the main SWA number, the voice prompts say “if you are an A-List member and would like expedited service, press 1, and then they ask you to enter you RR number.  Unlike many people on this post, I never called a separate phone number.  Though I probably should have on occasion.  

Enjoy the bump up in boarding!

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@CareforNOLA wrote:

@AvKrayez,

...Unlike many people on this post, I never called a separate phone number.  Though I probably should have on occasion.  

Only because I saved it into my phone as the primary number, I don't usually have my card handy either!

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.