Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Add to Calendar

senseichavez
Explorer C

Is anyone else having trouble with the "add to calendar" option on the reservation?  I've tried it now 2 days in a row and it reutrns and error.  Won't let me add the reservation to my calendar.

34 REPLIES 34

Re: Add to Calendar

Explorer C

Yes - for last few days...very frustrating.

123engineering
Explorer C

I having same issue for the last 4 days.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

The "Add to Calendar" function has been down for some time. I fear, with all the current issues they are dealing with post-conversion to the new reservation system, a fix for this one is a low priority.  😞Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 1.54.05 PM.png

TXNINMI
Explorer C

Come on, Southwest! At the very least please have someone from your IT respond back. I've been on a Customer Service call for 30m now and it would have been great to have some recognition and better yet a solution.

ralphdavis1961
Explorer C

Having the exact same issue. SWA is aware of it according to Customer Service today but no tietable for resolution.  Here's my hack:  Download the mobile app and use the save to calendar function there.  It works fine for me this way, just not off the website (where it used to work flawlessly).  SWA no longer the cheaper option on many of my routes, not available on most fare compare sites, and now starting to lose features that make it easy to manage flights even if you are willing to live within their proprietary system.  Somebody needs to step it up in Dallas.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

I was able to import to calendar from the email confirmation, but had the same error from the Southwest.com website that the others are having.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

nolongerloveSWA
Explorer C

This has been down for at least 3 MONTHS.  Customer Service told me that they had no fix but to call the Executive Service line.  After being in the queue for FIFTY MINUTES, they told me that it was my computer's fault.  HAH! and I am a techno geek who does IT for a living!

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, SWA!  Fix it.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @nolongerloveSWA,

We know the calendar functionality has been a little sporadic lately, and we're working to get it fixed. We appreciate your patience while we troubleshoot the issue. 

bharries
Explorer C

From Southwest on 7/18/17.

We are currently experiencing issues with adding an upcoming flight to calendars (whether via a mobile phone or a desktop computer).  Our Technology Department is aware of the issue and working on this problem.  We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may be causing.

Your patronage is very important to us, and we look forward to welcoming you onboard a Southwest flight soon.

Sincerely,

Nancy Bradshaw, Southwest Airlines