Program and learn from others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COLD PLANE!

lkulrich
New Arrival

We were recently on flight 994 from Baltimore to Orlando on 10/19/18.  The plane was absolutely FREEZING!  We could see our breath.  I asked for a blanket - they do not have.  At least if you were selling those tiny little blankets, you could have made some money off the passengers.  Most uncomfortable flight I have ever  been on.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: COLD PLANE!

elijahbrantley
Rising Star

Being cold on a flight is never fun...just like being hot on a plane is never fun!  Given that you never know what the temp will be like, I always bring extra layers.  It's impossible to make it comfortable for everyone on the plane, so I take things into my own hands.

With that said, I encourage you to reach out to Southwest directly if you would like to provide feedback about this experience since this is a customer community.  You can tweet them at @southwestair or use the Contact Us page.

-A List Preferred, Companion Pass holder, Community Champion.

CareforNOLA

Agreed.  In addition to layers for the cold planes, I keep a tiny fan that can be plugged into my I phone power socket for the hot planes.  Temperature extremes usually do not last the entire flight thankfully although  they can make a flight very uncomfortable.  I fly enough to try to be prepared for either extreme.  

Highlighted

Lindsey Employee
Employee

I always try to remember to throw a sweatshirt and/or light blanket into my carry on bag. Layers, layers, layers!

Lindsey
Community Manager
The Southwest Airlines Community