Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call from Executive Office Customer Relations

AndSoItGoes
Explorer A

Several weeks ago, I asked via online message why I never received the bonus miles I was promised for electing to receive promotional emails. Three tries, and I couldn't get a substantive response out of anyone. Then I got a phone message to call customer relations at a toll-free number in Texas. I've tried three different times -- unfortunately, there's been a 30-minute-plus wait to talk to someone each time I called.

Anyone know of a direct email address for customer relations? Pretty frustrating to have spend all of this time chasing the miles I was promised. 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Call from Executive Office Customer Relations

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Use the email link on the “Contact Us” page.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Promotional emails from Southwest or a different company who offered Southwest points? If a different company was offering points if you accept emails from them then you would need contact the other company to see if they submitted the request to Southwest. 

--TheMiddleSeat

AndSoItGoes
Explorer A

It was a Southwest promotion. And, the "Contact Us" form is what didn't work three times. I'm looking for a way to respond to the Executive Office customer relations group without waiting on hold 30-minutes plus....

SWDigits
Aviator A

When it rains it pours....

When I click on the "Contact Us" page I see an option to click "Send us a message", which should open a web based form for you to submit a message.

One other option, though it may take a bit longer, is to send an old fashioned letter, with their address also listed on the "Contact Us" page:

Southwest Airlines
P.O. Box 36647-1CR
Dallas, Texas 75235

I've only written to Southwest once, to the Investor Relations team, and I received a timely call back in response to my letter with the information I requested.  I'm guessing, but that slower snail mail option may get your issue resolved with less work on your part and I'm also guessing it would also give Southwest time to get it in the hands of the expert.

Customer | Home airport DCA

dfwskier
Aviator A

It appears that the e-mail function is working this morning -- at least for me.

AndSoItGoes
Explorer A

It's not that the Contact Us does not work technically, it's that I sent messages using it three times and never received a response that addressed my issue.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@AndSoItGoes wrote:

It's not that the Contact Us does not work technically, it's that I sent messages using it three times and never received a response that addressed my issue.

Sorry, you said "not substantive" before, not that it was unanswered. I would probably call, or if wait times are unbearable then maybe start a twitter converstation, don't send any personal details until the rep asks you for a direct message.

Live Chat within the app may also be a way to try and reach someone if you are a rapid rewards member. 

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.