Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can I link my rapid rewards account to my kids rapid rewards account?

Kaplanfam5
Explorer C

Is there a way to link my rapid rewards account to my kids rapid rewards account so that I don't have to log into each individual one when booking flights? I know that Alaska airline has that feature where each person has their own rewards account but you can link all family members so that it's easier to see scheduled flights and book flights together and we're all connected. I have searched Southwest sight and don't find any information about that. Does anyone know?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can I link my rapid rewards account to my kids rapid rewards account?

bec102896
Aviator A

At this time I am not aware of any way to link your account with your family's accounts I wish they had a feature like that but maybe in the future they will have that option. I also wish they had a wallet for compensation for example if you got 2 $100 vouchers I wish we could just see them in our account like delta has it set up but I know that an agent I talked to at corporate said they are working on adding a travel wallet at some point in time (no time frame currently).

i would suggest you could copy and paste your kids Rapid rewards number as that is easiest at this point.

Happy Travels

Blake