Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Chase Credit Card Referral Points

mes9kw
Explorer C

In an effort to achieve Companion Pass status, I have referred three different friends to apply for a Chase Rapid Rewards credit card. Through the referral, it indicated that I would receive 10k points per referral. Chase mentions that they will not share with me, the referrer, who actually gets a card (if they are approved or not), but my three friends all told me that they used my referral and now have a card. When should I expect to see these points in my account?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Chase Credit Card Referral Points

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @mes9kw

@franktravel has a lot of experience with the Chase Visa Rapid Rewards Card, and may be able to offer some insight on how long it takes for promotional points to show up. On average, promotional points from Chase show up within 1-2 months of the end of the promotion. 

franktravel
Aviator B

I would suggest that you read the fine print "terms and conditions" of the e-mail you may have received for this promotion. 

thenewaesthetic
Explorer C

My 10,000 referral points showed up in my next billing cycle, along with the sign up bonus.   I need 35,000 more points by the end of the year to qualify for the companion pass.

*nervously biting fingernails*