Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Chase bonus offer for 2 different businesses

Jennypack
Explorer C

I have 2 different businesses. Is it possible to get 2 different business cards and get the 60,000 bonus for both? Total 120,000 points.

thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Chase bonus offer for 2 different businesses

robmoyer1
Explorer C

Curious to know the answer to this as well!

Jennypack
Explorer C

I was told on the phone yes, I would get 2 bonuses. Bonus never came so I called numerous times and was told I would get the bonuses. All different reps (I took down names)

I requested it in writing and I received a letter stating I would receive 2 bonuses. After much back and forth, I was told it was a mistake, I could not get 2 bonuses. I think Chase should honor the letter they sent and review the “recorded conversations “ with their reps giving misinformation. Poor communication, so beware. Also, Chase’s end of year summary is very poor for a business account. 

robmoyer1
Explorer C

That's a shame.  All this talk about "Transfarency".  I've been considering moving away from Southwest and this may have just put me over the edge.  Thanks for sharing.

Jennypack
Explorer C

It’s actually Chase that is the bad guy here. They dictate who gets the bonus points linked to the credit card. I was dealing directly with Chase and got conflicting info from all their reps. As I said, I have a signed and dated letter from Chase stating I would get the points for both businesses (2 cards) but they wouldn’t sent them. 

I still love Southwest. They are the only airline that allows changes and doesn’t charge for every little thing.