Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Companion pass

danw5zt
Explorer C

So I got ur credit card, charged ovet $4k, but have not received the companion pass or bonus miles. Why? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Companion pass

bec102896
Aviator A

I believe the terms of that offer say to allow up to 6 or 8 weeks to get the companion pass as well as the bonus points.

if it has been more than that amount of time I recommend you reach out to Chase so they can look in to your case. 

hope this helps

Blake 

Re: Companion pass

SWDigits
Aviator A

Your Rapid Rewards points post to your Southwest account after your credit card statement closes each month (check with Chase for timing of your statement close).  *Best case* scenario (as reported by several other customers in this thread) is that you will see your Companion Pass in your Southwest account about a week or so after you see the points post.  As noted by @bec102896 the terms of the offer provide a longer time frame so it could take longer.

Complete spend --> Credit card statement closes --> Points post to Southwest Rapid Rewards account --> Companion Pass posts to Southwest Rapid Rewards account.

Southwest also has a nice page explaining how to use your new Companion Pass:

https://www.southwest.com/html/rapidrewards/promotions/promotions-companion-pass-tips.html

Customer | Home airport DCA