Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Drink Coupons

New Arrival

I have had more than the 10 one-way or 5 round trip tickets, my preferences was to send me drink coupons. I don't understand why I haven't received them. My husband has traveled less than me and joined RR after me, but he recieved his and I have not. Any help would be great. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Drink Coupons

Top Contributor

FYI: Those trips have to be all paid (revenue) not points in order to be counted. If this is true then you should call customer relations at 1-855-234-4654 and have them check your account.

Highlighted

Top Contributor

Also make sure that you are opted-in for drink coupons:

https://www.southwest.com/myaccount/preferences/travel

Then look for two boxes where you can toggle between "airport" and "extras" and click on extras.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.
Highlighted

New Arrival

I have checked the preference to send me coupons... and I was receiving them last year.  This year I haven't received any and neither has my wife who also used to receive these.  Usually we have about 20 unused coupons at any given time and now I'm completely out.  I really enjoy having this as a perk for putting up with the "airplane as a glorified bus" concept of air travel.  Where do I check to find out when mine were sent... how many were sent... and when I'll receive more.  At the moment it seems to be a magical-mystery setting and a magical-mystery delivery system.

Highlighted

Top Contributor

Chase used to send drink coupons to cardholders once a year around their anniversary date, but they stopped that for 2107. If you think you've completed 10 paid one-way trips and haven't received any coupons, contact Customer Relations.