Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Eligible for 60,000 bonus points for new credit card

computerdoc
Explorer C

My wife successfully applied for this card in order to take advantage of the 60,000 bonus points.  In the package we received with our two cards and all the paperwork, there was nothing about the 60,000 bonus points promotion, nor can I find anything online related to our account and this promotion.  Did we not get it?  I understand $2000 needs to be spent on the card in the first 3 months to get the points, but there is no mention of it in the paperwork we received with the cards.  Who do I need to get in touch with to verify this?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Eligible for 60,000 bonus points for new credit card

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

The card mailer is pretty generic and generally doesn't mention the specific offer. Contact Chase to verify the offer attached to your account.

jushyd
Explorer C

computerdoc, I came to this forum to ask the exact same question. What did you find out about the 60,000 sign up points?

jushyd
Explorer C

I'm here to research that exact same thing. Have you found out anything? That was literally the only reason I signed up for this card. I read somewhere that after you make the $2k purchases, that the points will show up 6-8 weeks after that billing cycle closes. But that's allegegly. I understand that they send out generic mailers but you'd think that online somewhere, in My Account, it would reflect this.

EllllEffff
Explorer C

You are correct. It's no longer alleged. It's pretty much just like this: after you make the $2k purchases, that the points will show up 6-8 weeks after that billing cycle closes