Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Elite status match

KKB
Explorer C

I just saw a post from Lifehacker about Southwest matching Elite status from any other airline if requested by Dec 31, 2019. However, the Rapid Rewards customer service rep knew nothing about this and I can't find anything on the SWA website.

Was this just a directed ee-mail that they picked up but is not available to everyone?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Elite status match

dfwskier
Aviator A

@KKB wrote:

I just saw a post from Lifehacker about Southwest matching Elite status from any other airline if requested by Dec 31, 2019. However, the Rapid Rewards customer service rep knew nothing about this and I can't find anything on the SWA website.

Was this just a directed ee-mail that they picked up but is not available to everyone?

These types of offers normally are..

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

@KKB wrote:

These types of offers normally are..

FYI: The A-List status match has been a standing offer for at least a couple years now.

jorzur
Explorer C