Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Exclusive rewards promotions for A-List

CraigB
Explorer C

In February in enrolled in the A-List promotion to obtain A-List status provided i flew 3 round trips before the end of April this year.  I completed the 3 round trips by the end of February but have had no change to my status even though i have already had 12 R/T flights YTD. 

I have not been able to reach anyone to discuss this at SW but have been given multiple phone numbers by SW representatives.  It is a bit frustrating as a loyal customer.

Has anyone else encountered this or know of a solution?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Exclusive rewards promotions for A-List

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi Craig, 

Sounds like we need to take a look at your account and walk through it with you to see what's going on with the AList Promotion. You'll need a Customer Relations Representative to help with this task, and you can reach one at 1-855-234-4654.

major
Adventurer C

Hi Lindsey,

Was that a targeted offer?  I was A-List Prefered last year and on my way to the same this year.  I would very much appreciate this offer.  Thanks!

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@major wrote:

Hi Lindsey,

Was that a targeted offer?  I was A-List Prefered last year and on my way to the same this year.  I would very much appreciate this offer.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, yes -- the offer(s) were targeted.

LindseyD

Hi @major,

Yes, this was one of our targeted promotions. No worries though, there will be more to come! To make sure that you're always up to date on promotions currently available to you, log into Rapid Rewards and click on "Promotions" in the left rail of the page. 

mbohs
Explorer C

I have the same issue. I received this promotion and traveled the 3 RT before the end of April. I have several trips booked and have not teceived the A-List. I would appreciate this taken care of as soon as possible.

stacey1410
Explorer C

I just called to inquire about my A-List status as I have not received anything additional either and the representative told me we would be notified 15 days after the promotion ended- not 15 days after we flew the specified number of flights. (I did a similar promo last year and this was not the case, I was notified a couple weeks after I reached the required milestone.) Can this be clarified? I have a flight next week and would like to take advantage. Thank you! 

LindseyD

Hi @stacey1410 and @mbohs,

Please contact our Customer Relations Department at 1-855-234-4654 to speak with one of our Customer Representatives. They'll be able to pull up your account and verify that you met all the Terms and Conditions of the promotion.